CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 28, 2007

Mystery Man

**This was used for a Dreams challenge....wish me luck!!**


Am I seein what I think I see
Standin in front of me
Mystery man I've longed for you
I pinch myself to make sure its true
You smile at the gesture and I do too
Every time I close my eyes you're there
Whispering in my ear
Sweet nothings that I can barely hear
Making me smile
Making me cry
You disappear with dawn
And I wanna know why
As good as you are
As perfect as you seem
Mystery man are you a part of my dreams?
I laugh at the thought
My sides hurt from glee
Theres no doubt that I've touched you
And you have touched me
I still feel your presence
Your essence
It lingers
I remember your ring on my finger
Well it was last night
Mystery man, you're real right?

MzP

2 comments:

Virtuous said...

I wish you luck!!

I still have a dream of my mystery man that I can't shake...and don't think I am suppose to shake. He definitely was the real/true man just for me. Waiting for him to come to fruition!

MzPoetiK said...

Thanks V, I better win lol....and he will...just watch!! :)