CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

How It Is

Tell me when
Its wrong for me to pretend
Cause when I'm me
I can't be
Never right
Always wrong
No matter how I try
Still can't get along
Still not sure where I belong
Left didn't work
And right wasn't the way
So broke now if it was attention
I couldn't pay
I can talk
But I can't afford to say
Some of the things I want
Some of the things I should
But would you listen
If you could
Prolly not cause you never do
It was my point
In writing this letter to you
I tried and now I'm thru
Time for being true
To the one I should have all along
Peace & love baby
I'm gone

MzP

To my readers:

I've missed yall....hope all is well...take care...I'll be stoppin thru soon!! Hope u haven't forgotten abt ME!

4 comments:

Still Patrice said...

Good to see you posting again :)

Virtuous said...

Nope we are still hear!!

Glad you are still writing!! :o)
Keep it coming!

Rich Fitzgerald said...

just came by to say that joint you dropped over at bloggersdelight2write was fir.

Unknown said...

I like it! Good work!