CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

aLwAyS wRoNg !!

It's not only wrong
But it's right
Despite
The fact
That I react
In accordance to
The bullshit you
Throw my way
Day after day
But I'm wrong
I know
And so
I say nothin
But even that's somethin
The answer
Is within the question
But I'm guessin
You're lost
And the cost
Need I say
Press rewind stop
Then play
And what I said
Is what I'll say
Is that you don't belong
In a place where
You believe I'm wrong
Stop this song
It's been on for too long
The last 4 years
Seas of tears
Obvious fears
Insecurity
Immaturity
Not 4 letter words
But of course some them were heard
It's not you
It's me
But in reality
The truth exists
It's not a wish
Ready at all times
It's just that some frames of minds
Can't adjust
And so I just
Do what works
Despite the hurt
And still I'm the jerk

MzP

It's been too long. Maybe a long lost soul will drift through as did I.....Peace & Love

0 comments: