CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

All Night Long

I told him what I needed
And he succeeded
We flipped we flopped
I ended up on top
I rode long I rode hard
The feeling I had I could touch the stars
He slithered he withered
Back and forth
Fell off the bed and onto the floor
He dipped low He dipped high
A single tear escaped my eye

I wish he knew my plans cause my mission is so clear
I rub his leg gently as I whisper in his ear
I'm gonna give it to you...but I want you to take it
His eyes bugged out I knew he wouldn't fake it
He never seen this side of me I was aggressive
It was impressive
If I do say so myself
I was loose I been sippin top shelf
When he knocked I answered nude
I'm no fool
And boy he drooled
But baby this is only the interlude
Next stop erotic city
Hold tight it won't be pretty
The faces made
The games we played
I can't believe its been 2 years
Since I've been laid
And boy did I miss
The way he kissed
Each and every portion
My love was the ocean
And in it he almost drowned
When he hit that spot boy did my love come down
But he is my rider
And my provider
At 5am he was still going strong
My baby put it on me ALL NIGHT LONG

0 comments: