CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Mirror

I can be seen BUT NOT HEARD
I'm moving my lips BUT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE WORDS
You stop and stare YET YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND
So I stop and start over ONLY TO FAIL AGAIN
Should I give up TRYING
Live a lie AND
Be what you want me TO BE
I take a glance in the mirror AND DON'T SEE ME
Hand to my mouth SHE DOES THE SAME
Who is this woman? WHAT IS THIS GAME?
Steal my life TAKE MY NAME
Runaway with all my FORTUNE AND FAME
I look away cause the CRUELNESS IS UNREAL
This impostor can't possibly KNOW HOW I FEEL
Yet she looks the part AND PLAYS THE ROLE
She has stolen my identity BUT NOT MY SOUL
I remember this and smile CAUSE IT'S A FACT
I glance in the mirror and I KNOW THE FACE THAT LOOKS BACK

There can only be 1 me.

Mz P

co.katman.2007

0 comments: