CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Circles

I wish the light would change
And this a.c. would work
Wish I wasn't riding in the car
With this silly little jerk

Touching my dials
and humming some songs
I wanna slap his head
But that would be wrong

Pretending not to hear me
I know he does
And to think he does this
Just because

His fault my fault
I laugh he thinks he's right
I ride silent
Cause I don't wanna fight

In circles I'm going
Not only physically but mentally
It's killing me
I pull over reach for the brake
Grab his hand by mistake
Eye to Eye
We are lost
Not only physically but emotionally
I love him and he loves me

I sit back with a sigh
As I silently wipe my eye
How much longer can we try
How much longer do we deny

MzP

co.Katman.2007

0 comments: