CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

The Meaning

This morning I watched the sun rise
From dark to light
It was as if a match had been lit
I was excited I couldn't sit
It looked to me as if Heaven and Hell had split
Darkness turning into the father I never knew
Daylight saving me from the things the darkness wanted me to do
In my mind the color of the sky represent a special meaning
On faith I'm leaning
But the thing is see
Everytime I watch daylight fade
Thinking about the mess that I've made
If Heaven and Hell is true
I feel like I know Hell better than I wanted to
Now all I need is for Heaven to hold no surprise
Represent no lies
I say a prayer as I close my eyes
That I'd take this Hell on earth and you know why
Just for 1 more chance to watch the sun rise

Mz P

co.katman.2007

0 comments: