CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 7, 2007

Come Here

Penetration
Exploration
Exploitation
It's all apart of this quest
It's like a test
I suggest
We take it as far
As our bodies will allow
It's big but I can take it in
Somehow
Some way
And they say
That crime don't pay
My body's been ravaged
Like a savage
You came and took what
Was waitin
Anticipatin
Stimulation
That was bound to put
My fire at ease
Please
Put
It
Out!
I shout
No longer able to deny
Feels so good I wanna cry
It's no lie
That he did things to me
Mentally
Physically&
Emotionally
Inside of me was home
With each movement
I moaned
Didn't think it would feel so good
You lick your lips like you knew that it would
I misunderstood
Part 2 we could
We should

MzP

2 comments:

Virtuous said...

Erotic!

Love the part about he liked his lips like he knew it would! HA!

Can I get an Amen around here!!!

MzPoetiK said...

AMEN!! lol V, thanks girl I preciate you taking the time to read them...awww