CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 7, 2007

Short Scribes

Just the thought of his lips touching mines
Is like whoa
I should say no
But the the thought of not kissing him
Is a no-go
Soft and juicy....Moist and wet
Thinkin about them is making me sweat
Lost in his kiss I could so totally get
If only he would let
Me

MzP

This can't be love
Cause it hurts
Too much like work
No praises
No raises
No words
It's for the birds
Like trash
You're to the curb
PEACE!!!

MzP

I can't believe I put myself out there
Stranded in the middle of no where
Didn't plan on going eyes open
Still not knowing
But what's done is done
It's only just begun
My feet they long to run
But my heart wants to be
Number 1

MzP

1 comments:

Virtuous said...

I really liked Scribe #2

Gotta Go! Gotta Leave! HA!