CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 7, 2007

Mentally

I love the physical
But entice my mental
First
Because for what its worth
You might not
Get the chance to see
My ability
Or the agility
In which I can capture
The essence
Not only in presence
But through the wires
I can make you feel
With words
It can be real
Not touch
But luck
That such jar-gon
Would leave a hard-on
And it can
Let me show you
Let me blow you
Just like you like
The sensation was
So right
And it lasts
When we both know the physical
Can be fast
It was long
To measure the length is wrong
But we did
Put in a bid
Energy I didnt think you had
It's wrong to assume
So my bad
You put it on me
And I'm glad
Through words
I've never been had
If I had the option I would definitely come back
For more
You opened a door
Made me a whore
With words that stimulate
My mind
If you were my pimp
You could get my
Each and every dime
I'd wait in the rain
To ride your lyrical train
It's insane
I'm to blame
Say my name
As only you can say it
Better yet
Let your words portray it.....

MzP

1 comments:

Virtuous said...

Now that was a mental orgasim!