CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 7, 2007

Them There Eyes

It didn't take long
For me to realize
That the more I stare
Into your eyes
The deeper I fall
In themI see all
That I've dreamed
Let me tell you what I mean
Sunsets in the park holding hands
You & I on the beach with sand
Between our feet
It's hot but we don't
Feel the heat
Theres no music
But we move to a beat
Theres people around
But we just don't see
Them there
It's into each others eyes that we stare
And at that point
We don't have one single care
Cause it's about us
And I trust
That being with you
Is where I belong
I was wrong
To deny that whatI felt
Was real
And after all this time
Still?
Never could I betray
The vows that we both made
So hear me when I say
I'm going to love you forever and a day

MzP

1 comments:

Virtuous said...

Girl you have been cranking them out! Or were you just holding back?

I so want to feel love again like that and it last this entire lifetime!